I’ve known Felix Kwong for a very long time. I got to know Felix when he was a passionate diecast collector who had a diecast shop, Daboxtoys. Since then I have watched him do the unthinkable: start a diecast brand.
It’s been amazing to watch Tarmac Works grow since Felix and his partners started the brand. I have always been a fan, and it seemed 2020, even with all the difficulty, was a great year for Tarmac. I have my own choices on what was the best of 2020, but I was curious what someone who lives and breathes the brand would choose.
So I asked him. And Felix responded. So here is his list, with accompanying photos by the brilliant Hot Kustoms. How many of these do you have?
1. Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 FIA GT World Cup Macau 2018 with Oil Can
2. Volvo 850 BTCC 1994 #14 with container
3. RWB 993 Rotana
4. Porsche 911 GT3R FIA GT World Cup 2018 #991 (Porsche Design)
5. RWB 993 Morelow with Oil Can
6. Koenigsegg Agera RS – Matte Grey
7. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen
8. Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series – Yellow
9. Audi R8 LMS (2019) FIA GT World Cup Macau 2019 #25
10. Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R