Just a quick heads up that Tarmac Works has sent out images of its April release, and there is a lot to like. As always, licensed liveries, a ton of detail, and a slew of must-haves. You can find them at the Tarmac Works online store, or at hobby dealers like SURPLUSgoodies here in the US.
- Hobby64 Nissan Nismo GT3 Nurburgring 24h 2014
- Hobby64 Mercedes-AMG GT R
- Hobby64 Audi RS3 LMS Presentation Version
- Global64 Lamborghini Aventador SV – Indonesia Police
- Hobby64 Nissan Nismo GT3 – Super GT300 2014 [Indonesia Exclusive Model 2017]
- Hobby64 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V Super Taikyu 1998 [TAGCC 2018 Exclusive]
(click on the image for a larger view)
2 Replies to “Here is what is coming from Tarmac Works in April”
I love the detail on these, I just wished they actually rolled!
Yeah, I just don’t see myself paying a premium price for a diecast model that doesn’t roll.