Thanks for including the Gathering update in this report.
Well, the 13th Annual Matchbox Collectors International Gathering of Friends Convention is less than 4 months away. Have you made your reservations for dinner and your table? The 1st 75 dinners have long since sold out but there are more dinners and tables available.
The dinner and dealer models have selected and the E-Sheets look great. They are sure to be as popular as ever so do not miss out. Michael again has outdone himself. By the way, Michael and others will be at the event again this year. We also have registered guests from Japan, Germany, England, Australia, and Canada as well as all over the US. Our seminars are being finalized with Ali Sakariti, Harvey Ristau and Jim Reid sharing their collections and knowledge with all. The ever popular first responder display will be in the west parking lot and possible the Police Helicopter too.
Now accepting auction items for the Gathering. 100% of proceeds from this event go to Rachel’s Courtyard Children’s Hospital.
Send donations to:
Gathering 2015 Auction
P.O. Box 15414
Rio Rancho, NM 87174
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to request a registration form. There is also one below as well.
Thanks to all of you who have supported me in the past and again this year. It could not happen without all of you.
Yours in collecting,
Thank you for your interest in the 2015, 13th Annual Matchbox Collectors International Gathering of Friends Toy Vehicle Convention, brought to you by Route 66 Promotions and sponsored by the Mattel Matchbox Team.
Registration starts 1, Jan 2015 midnight MST. (Please no earlier)
The Convention will be held July 17th-July 19th 2015 at the Albuquerque Marriott, 2101 Louisiana Blvd. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America. Phone: 001 (505) 881-6800
The event includes:
* The Mattel Matchbox Design and Marketing Team from El Segundo California.
* The top collectors from around the world.
* Exciting presentations form world renowned experts in the world of Matchbox.
* A Sit down Dinner followed by a Mattel Mini Line Preview Presentation by the Mattel Team.
* Charity auction featuring many proto types as well as a large selection of models and memorabilia donated
by Mattel and collectors from around the world.
* Huge Sunday Toy Show.
* Custom displays from novice to expert.
* First responder vehicle show featuring, Albuquerque Police, Albuquerque Fire Department, Bernalillo
County Fire Department, SWAT and Bomb Squads as well as many others.
* Come meet old friends and make new ones. This event is all about the friends we make and hobby we share.
Please read and complete the following to secure your spot at the event!
To select which of the following you would like to purchase, please complete and return the registration form.
Dinner and Auction:
Saturday 18th July 2015. 5:30pm
The dinner is limited to 125 guests. Only the 1st 75 paid guests receive a special limited 75 piece run model. They may purchase the 2nd run model. All other paid dinner guests receive a limited second variation of the 75 piece run model.
Admission includes dinner, participation in auction, early admission to Toy Show on Sunday, July 19th, and an exclusive Code 1 dinner model (1 of no more than 250 produced). Must be present to receive models, they cannot be mailed.
Table(s) for Toy Show: Sunday, 19th July 2015
Table selection is available on a first come, first served basis.
By purchasing tables, you agree to the following:
- Set-up time is 8-9:30AM, Sunday, July 19th. Set-up must be completed by 9:30AM
- No take down prior to 3PM
- There is a limit of two people admitted per paid table reservation
- Vendors and guests must wear provided badges while in the show
- You will be directed to your space upon arrival
- You must have a badge to be admitted to the toy show prior to 10AM on Sunday.
- There are no refunds after July 1st, 2015, no exceptions
- the promoters and/or sponsors CANNOT accept any liability for items lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise.
I would like to reserve _____________ dinner guest places @ US$75 per guest on 18th July 2015.
Name of dinner guest #1: ______________________________________________________________________________
Name of dinner guest #2: ______________________________________________________________________________
Name of dinner guest #3: ______________________________________________________________________________
Name of dinner guest #4: ______________________________________________________________________________
Name of dinner guest #5: ______________________________________________________________________________
I would like to reserve __________ table(s) @ US$45 per table on 19th July 2015.
Please complete in BLOCK CAPTIALS the details below:
List Guests here: ____________________________________________________________________
Due with reservation, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please choose from the following options:
• Money Order: Payable to Jim Gallegos
MUST ADD 5% to cover Pay Pal fees.
Return this completed form via mail or email to: Jim Gallegos:
Paypal: email@example.com. All Pay Pal payments
Address: P.O. Box 15414, Rio Rancho, New Mexico, 87174, USA.
Questions? Contact Jim Gallegos or call 001 (505) 892-8848.
For Hotel Reservations:
Call 001 (505) 881-6800
Mention Route 66 die cast convention code DIE. Or Die Cast Show
2015 Convention rate is US$100/night per room.