But before you go, you must register. The dinner will sell out, and remember that the first 75 registrants will receive a special limited model to be given at the dinner. Last year’s First 75 exclusive, the Zamac Routemaster Bus, remains in very high demand.
Below is the official registration announcement, along with the registration form. Remember, don’t send it in until the actual registration date.
Registration forms available online @ your favorite Matchbox collecting web site, the Lamley Blog, Face Book Pages Matchbox Collectors Gathering or Mattel Landy Travels. Or please contact promoter Jim Gallegos email@example.com 505-892-8848 with any questions.
The event includes:
- The Mattel Matchbox Design and Marketing Team from El Segundo California.
- The top collectors from around the world.
- Exciting presentations form world renown experts in the world of Matchbox.
- A Sit down Dinner followed by a Mattel Mini Line Preview Presentation by the Mattel Team.
- Charity auction featuring many proto types as well as a large selection of models and memorabilia donated by Mattel and collectors from around the world.
- Huge Sunday Toy Show.
- Custom contest from novice to expert.
- First responder vehicle show featuring, the Albuquerque Fire Department, Bernalillo County Fire Department, Albuquerque Police, SWAT and Bomb Squads as well as many others.
- Come meet old friends and make new ones. This event is all about the friends we make and hobby we share.
- Select which of the following you would like to purchase:
- Dinner and Auction: Saturday evening 5:30pm, July 19th, 2014.
The dinner is limited to 125 guests. Admission includes dinner, participation in auction, early admission to Toy Show on Sunday, July 20th, and an exclusive Code 1 dinner model (1 of no more than 250 produced). Must be present to receive models, they cannot be mailed.
** Please indicate names and # of dinner guests @ $75 per guest: ________________________________________________
- Table(s) for Toy Show, Sunday, July 20th. Table selection is available on a first come, first served basis. By purchasing tables, you agree to the following:
- Set-up time is 8-9:30AM, Sunday, July 20th. Set-up must be completed by 9:30AM
- No take down prior to 3PM
- There is a limit of two people admitted per paid table reservation
- Vendors and guests must wear provided badges while in the show
- You will be directed to your space upon arrival
- You must have a badge to be admitted to the toy show prior to 10AM on Sunday.
- There are no refunds after July 1st, 2014, no exceptions
- the promoters and/or sponsors CANNOT accept any liability for items lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise
- Please indicate # of tables @ $45 per table: ____
- Complete all fields below:
First Name:______________________ Last Name:____________________ Phone:____________________
Street Address:______________________________ City:____________________ State:_____
Country:____________________ Email Address:______________________________
List Guests here ___________________________________________________________________
- Payment is due with reservation, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please choose from the following options:
- Money Order: Payable to Jim Gallegos
- Pay Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org All Pay Pal payments MUST ADD 5% to cover Pay Pal fees
- Return this completed form via mail or email to:
Questions? Contact Jim Gallegos at email@example.com or call (505) 892-8848