This just appeared on the HWC website, the final of 4 posters in 2014:
Yeah it is not very big, but it is clear enough to gather some interesting tidbits for the remainder of 2014. Starting from the top:
- In the HW City segment, we can see the artwork for a few models we knew were coming, most notably the Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (Kenmeri), Porsche 934, and 2015 Mustang.
- Also in HW City, we can see some recolors that we did not know were coming – the Mazda RX-7 in yellow, Lamborghini Veneno in orange, and what we think is the ’71 Mustang Mach 1 in green.
- In the HW Race segment, it is all about the two BMW E36 M3’s, one in red, and one in white.
- In HW Workshop, we see recolors for the Lamborghini Estoque, Corvette Stingray, and Nissan 370Z, plus two COPO Camaros, the Ford Transit from SEMA, BRG Morris Mini and yes, that little Datsun 510 Wagon that one or two of you are excited about.
- Lastly, the HW Off-Road segment has nothing that we are excited about, but the Skate Punk is back, if that floats your boat.
There still may be more news to come about 2014, including more recolors. For now, this will do.
Get out your glasses and have at it…