It is sad that there are currently no plans to include Mercedes in the range. I thought that those collectors who yearn for a Mercedes to join the range, might at least be heartened by what Matchbox has produced in the past of the famous German car manufacturer. Here is a model from the 1970 range fitted with Superfast wheels with opening doors and opening boot (trunk) with a metal body and base, which was sold for the regular price of all other miniatures in the 1-75 range. Just as today’s models, it was designed for children to play with and then there was no collector base to placate.
1) Email your name and full mailing address to Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Agree to a 2 week turnaround in which you will mail the Landy and the Passport. at your expense to the next address which we will provide.
3) Agree to post pictures on the Facebook page Mattel Landy Travels as soon as your visit is over. Obtain a post mark if possible and sign the Passport.
4) Have fun. Anyone can participate.
5) By accepting these terms, you agree that the Landy is Mattel property and the Journey is a project directed totally by Jim Gallegos Albuquerque, New Mexico USA.
6) Agree to return the Landy and Passport to Jim Gallegos upon request with no objections. Email Jim with any questions to email@example.com